Madison Square Garden Accidents Personal Injury Lawyer
New York City is home to one of the most famous concert and sports venues in the world – Madison Square Garden. Hundreds of artists, sports superstars, and entertainers have performed and played here and thousands have attended to watch them.
But as the crowds increase at Madison Square Garden, so does the potential for injuries and accidents on or around it. And if you get injured at Madison Square Garden, you might be entitled to collect compensation for your pain and suffering. Claims against Madison Square Garden can be complicated, because you often need to prove that Madison Square Garden employees and staff had notice of the defective condition that caused your accident. Therefore you should enlist the help of a personal injury lawyer who can help you in case of an accident at Madison Square Garden, and that attorney is Irene H .Gabo, at the Law Office of Irene H. Gabo, P.C.
What Are Some Common Accidents that Occur at Madison Square Garden?
Accidents at Madison Square Garden occur due to the numerous flights of stairs, large crowds, tight spaces, and dim lighting. Some injuries are minor like scrapes and bruises, while other injuries are more severe.
The most common types of accidents that occur at Madison Square Garden include:
- Elevator and Escalator Accidents: Due to its large size and layout, Madison Square Garden has many levels and rows of seating. Most people access these by using either the escalator or elevator. If these are poorly maintained, people may get injured.
- Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall Accidents (inside the arena): Visitors can easily get hurt in a slip and/or trip, and fall accident. The arena may have broken flooring, newly polished floors, wet bathrooms, or even spilled food or drink as there are many vendors who sell merchandise and food at Madison Square Garden.
- Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall Accidents (outside the arena): Madison Square Garden also has a duty to keep the outside of the arena free of dangerous conditions. Ice accumulation on sidewalks, standing water near entrances and exits due to rainy or snowy weather, and broken sidewalks could lead to slip and fall or trip and fall accidents.
- Getting Hit By Falling Objects: Arenas like the Madison Square Garden are crowded and hold various equipment like signs, banners, and light fixtures. If something like this does fall on a visitor the injuries can be quite severe.
- Poor Visibility Accidents: Dim lighting in an arena can make it hard to see and can lead to accidents. Arenas like Madison Square Garden have an obligation to ensure that stairways and property areas are adequately lit.
- Assaults: In large arenas, crowds tend to get disorder and may result in fistfights, pushing, and related injuries that security should be able to monitor and prevent.
Injuries that may result from these accidents at Madison Square Garden are:
- Broken or fractured arms, wrists, fingers
- Broken or fractured ankles, toes
- Facial injuries such as broken nose, facial lacerations, and broken or cracked teeth
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
If you or someone you know has experienced any of these accidents or suffered from one of these injuries at the Madison Square Garden arena, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages (past and future), loss of quality of life, and pain suffering (mental and physical). Call the Law Office of Irene H. Gabo, P.C at (800) 560-0214 to learn more about protecting your legal rights and filing a personal injury claim.
What Should You Do After an Accident at Madison Square Garden?
Liability for your injury will depend on the conditions that existed at Madison Square Garden prior to your accident. For example, Madison Square Garden may be liable if it was responsible for the action that led to your injury. On the other hand, third parties such as maintenance and cleaning companies, concession stand owners and employees, or other visitors may have caused or permitted the dangerous condition to remain on the property. In some cases, more than one party could be at fault.
Figuring out who to sue may be complicated, thus, it is important to consult with our experienced Madison Square Garden personal injury lawyer Irene H. Gabo, Esq. at the Law Office of Irene H. Gabo, P.C., to make sure your claim is preserved early in the proceedings. See our proven track record of success representing those injured by reading client’s testimonials at www.gabolaw.com.
How a Madison Square Garden Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
You do not have to face Madison Square Garden’s attorneys alone. Our personal injury attorney Irene H. Gabo, Esq. can help you with every aspect of your case. For more information concerning Madison Square Garden accidents, please call (800) 560-0214 for a free consultation.